- Built in 2012, Alleghany Meats is a modern facility unlike other small meat processors that are decades old and have aging equipment and antiquated design
- Delivering livestock is easy with plenty of room for turning large vehicles and trailers
- Our smoker can handle a variety of smoked products
- The slaughter room is designed to humanely handle livestock and can slaughter up to 7 beef per day
- Folks have said that our facility does not have that typical “slaughterhouse smell” – we keep our new facility clean!
Our livestock pens offer easy pull-in and drop-off access
The Hanging Room
The Processing Room